Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fastball on Daytrotter

A while Fastball did a session for Daytrotter. The sessions are recorded at this little studio in Rock Island Illinois (home of Cheap Trick).
The sessions are recorded live.
They typically feature indie bands like Grizzly Bear, Spoon, Deerhunter etc. but they also have legends like Kris Kristofferson and Carly Simon.
We are honored to be in such prestigious company.
You can listen to the sessions here:
http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/fastball-concert/20030795-2302.html


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Miles. You guys are in excellent voice. I love Soul Radio. The first time I heard it was on that rickety old boat (Rocks Off Cruise '08)and it blew me away. I even forgot how scared of being on a boat I was! Thanks again-you never fail to please. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn,
    I think that was the first time we played it live, although I could be wrong. If you want to reminisce go here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64FgdYCyWuI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miles, thanks for the link. My city looks beautiful! That is an amazing song-I remember Tony had a problem fixing a broken string and you told him he didn't need guitar. He didn't! You both had a great connection while singing the song. Love it. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete